Thursday, March 5, 2009

um hi.?

Now, I really feel like I've jumped on the blogging bandwagon. But let's face it, blogging is more of something we do for ourselves rather than for other people. We know people prolly don't read our shit but we continue to post.

I've been told by a good amount of people that I could write. So why not blog, ya know.

When I was younger, I was into a lot of shit. When I was in kindergarten and elementary school, I loved drawing & I was good at it. My mom used to ask me to draw little family portraits that she would show her friends & co-workers and my Irish neighbors always bought me art kits for Christmas.

Then I got older, and I abandoned art. Somehow the inspiration faded and I picked up random shit.

I used to dance in middle school & I loved it.

But it was an Epic Fail. I said 'fuck that' after about 2 years or so.

Then I started writing and I realized I'm more capable of painting a picture with words, inflection and emotion that I am with a paintbrush or pencils.

All those past hobbies still linger in my life. I still think my notebook doodlings are frame worthy and I still love to dance my ass off without the assistance of alcohol. ahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment