Sunday, March 29, 2009

Letting it sink in.

Recently, for the past year or so, I haven't been the emotional type.
I've never set unrealistic expectations for anyone.
In fact, I don't have expectations for anyone that I'm messing with at all. At least those that I'm involving myself with, if you know what I mean. The key is to just enjoy that person's company for as long as you can because that person makes you smile non-stop.

So like, I always have to keep that in mind.

Everything he says that I might not like, I just have to let it sink into my bottomless ocean of a heart and let it slowly drift to the bottom and settle. It takes like 15-30 minutes to get over something he says.

I just always have to remember that the only person out there that can make me truly happy is myself. I control my emotions, no on else does. It's a challenge, & I'm pursuing to perfect the technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment