Thursday, March 5, 2009

She's a Tough Cookie

People always talk shit about Myspace. They say it's the "new online booty call" (according to the gay guy in "He's Just Not That Into You")

But I don't give a shit! I still go through people's pictures and post up those ridiculous surveys on the bulletin board (my guilty pleasure). And I still get mad when people put their profiles on private when I'm trying to get a closer look at their pictures. Do they really think that they're that important? I got so many random fcken friend requests from people that want to look at my pictures that I was like fuck it, I'm leaving my shit public so people can look at my pics and read my blog all the want.

Anyway. But because of Myspace. I was able to be exposed to Tough Love NYC via a random friend request, I was able to be graced by their cute-quirky and edgy screen printing. I loves it!



Yeah I'm getting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment