Monday, March 16, 2009

Evi is 21. Look out, Boston Restaurants, Bars, Lounges & Clubs

Yes indeed! My beloved older sister of my best friend has turned 21 and ready to get smashed everywhere she goes. Including Applebee's or Boston Bowl.

I wish I had a camera to document all these fun times, but me and my sister's camera was stolen on New Years Eve by some sticky-fingered bitch.And barely making it in this tanked economy has made it hard to obtain a new, better camera.

My weekend was amazing. Even my encounter with my squeeze was better than usual for some reason. It's funny how people put all these crazy thoughts in your mind when everything is more pure and simpler than you think. Oh well.

I should just treat this shit like my diary.

1 comment:

  1. its so obnoxious when people steal cameras..especially if its somebody you know, or somebody you have mutual friends with. grimy.

    ReplyDelete