Sunday, March 8, 2009

Passing me by...

Tomorrow, Monday, Common and Kid Cudi will be performing at the House of Blues out in Fenway. The House of Blues-Boston has taken the place of Avalon night club (fuck that place) and is currently the largest HOB in the country with the capacity of 2400! (hi?!) Tickets are "only" $50. (ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

FUCK MY LIFE.

Okay, I love Common. I think he's amazing. He's absolutely uplifting and inspiring.

And I love Kid Cudi. He's sexy as hell and I freaken love the music he makes too!

So tell me why this recession I'm in has continuously fucked me in my ass when it comes to money, etc. I've had on-calls at Vickie's Secret for like almost every single day this past week but I was never called in because, oh hey! NOBODY IS FUCKING SHOPPING. Cus you know why? EVERYBODY IS BROKE. Therefore, the ladies of store #450 don't need me. This is why I need to get myself in a managerial position when I work, I can't be considered disposable like I am now to retail jobs.

So yeah. If only I could go worship Common and Kid Cudi at the House of Blues tomorrow. I'd be like fuck class!

No comments:

Post a Comment