Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hellz X Stussy "Ladies First" Collabo

Ya know, I spoke to a male friend about streetwear (in person, not online) after a late night to strike up conversation because it was something we both had an opinion about.

We bought up MTTM & Hellz Bellz.

He said he doesn't like how those labels are so bitchy. And how they make it seem cool for girls to label themselves bitches & all the vulgarity that is used in their clothing.

Personally I love both brands & I'm not gonna stop buying it, but what he said was true.

So I was like "What do you think is a nice, respectable female streetwear brand, then?" LOL

and he said "Stussy"

Well Lo & Behold, look at the collabo we got here!







I loves it.


The moral of my introduction is that face-to-face conversations are so much enjoyable than online ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment