Monday, April 13, 2009

FOREVER 21 GETS SUED FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

I've only bought the plain shit from Forever 21 since I've started shopping there. Ya know, the cheap cotton leggings and the plaid button-ups, the plain tees, the solid colored cocktail dresses, so I don't feel shitty about buying the knock-offs of higher end designers.

But I'm sure alot of chicks buy mad of the tacky shit off the racks of forever21. I'm just saying...

Check it out!



Image via www.highsnobette.com

(In case you can't see, the top row is Forever21, the bottom row is the higher end Trovata shirts)

They just straight up ganked every single aspect. It's not like they switched the buttons and colors and cuts up a little bit. They just copied EVERYTHING!

Imagine being the hard working designers that come up with these ideas just to have them STOLEN by some BITCHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment